Steel Used in Oil and Gas Industry
Energy production and transportation has been supported by Linders Specialty Company for decades. Our expertise in this industry is displayed in varying sized rolled angle supports for tanks, cabinet housings for valves and instruments, transport frames for natural gas tanks and complementary railcar components.
This expertise it demonstrated in:
- Small and large frames for pressurized tanks
- Bottom valve structures for tank railcars
- Rolled supports for internal tank structures
- Instrumentation cabinets for valving and distribution
- Stainless steel dampers
- Ladder systems for power plants
- Vacuum conveying equipment
Metal Fabrication for Wind and Solar Energy
And, if you are doing energy projects that do not utilize oil and gas, then we are also experienced in:
- Wind turbine components
- Frames for large array solar panels
Contact Linders Specialty Company
Contact us for more information about our capabilities and extensive experience producing quality steel fabricated components for the Oil and Gas, and Energy Industries. Or Request a Quote for your custom steel fabrication project today.