Roll bending is a metal fabrication process that produces rolled angles and angle rings. Used in many applications across industries, angle bending without distortion can be a challenge. See our angle roll bending capabilities and specifications, along with various industries and applications using rolled angles of steel, aluminum, or stainless steel.
High-Quality Rolled Metal Angles
Angle bending creates rolled steel angles and angle ring solutions. While roll bending metal angles can be challenging, Linders offers 40 years of technical expertise and experience in angle bending. With a suite of high-technology machines, our proven techniques produce rolled angles with reduced distortion in all orientations. Selecting the right equipment allows for high repeatability of matching parts production to meet exact specifications for use. Including the difficult processes of leg-in bending, our rolled angle bending capabilities are as follows:
- Leg-In & Leg-Out
- Long Leg-In & Long Leg-Out
- Short Leg-In & Short Leg-Out
- Heel-In & Heel-Out
Our angle bending capabilities include angles rolled off-axis, with multiple bends or varying radii. Using state-of-the-art equipment and proprietary Linders methodology, rolled steel and aluminum angles can be produced with compound bends. Additionally, metal fabrication offerings include several value-added services and welding capabilities to provide complete rolled-angle solutions for your applications.
Specifications for Angle Bending Capabilities
Roll bending generates a variety of angle configurations. Employing time-tested processes for metal fabrication, we can produce rolled angles leg-out, leg-in, heel-out, and heel-in. Specifications for some rolled angle configurations include:
- Angle Leg-Out: Maximum Size of 8” x 8” x 1”, with Critical Dimensions Equal to Inside Diameter or Radius, Minimum Inside Diameter of 12 x Leg-Out Length, and a Minimum Leg Thickness of 1/12th of Leg-Out Length
- Angle Leg-In: Maximum Size of 8” x 8” x 1”, with Critical Dimensions Equal to Inside Diameter or Radius, Minimum Inside Diameter of 12 x Leg-In Length, and a Minimum Leg Thickness of 1/12th of Leg-In Length
- Angle Heel-Out: Maximum Size of 8” x 8” x 1”, with Critical Dimensions Equal to Inside Diameter or Radius, Minimum Inside Diameter of 12 x Leg Length, and a Minimum Leg Thickness of 1/12th Leg Length
- Angle Heel-In: Maximum Size of 8” x 8” x 1”, with Critical Dimensions Equal to Inside Diameter or Radius, Minimum Inside Diameter of 12 x Leg Length, and a Minimum Leg Thickness of 1/12th Leg Length
Industries & Applications for Roll Bending
Various industries utilize rolled aluminum or steel angles for many different applications. Commonly used in building and construction, many applications benefit from the durability and reliability of metal angles. Rolled angle fabrications serve various industries including:
- Oil and Gas Tanks
- Structural Supports
- Rail Equipment
- Farm Equipment
- And more
Producing rolled angles and angle rings requires proven techniques and appropriate equipment to operate as intended within an application, and we utilize exclusive Linders methodology and processes to fabricate rolled metal angle solutions with reduced distortion.
Linders Specialty Company Fabricates Precision Rolled Angles to Your Specifications
Proud to offer over 40 years of experience in metal fabrication, Linders Specialty Company incorporates proprietary techniques and the latest equipment to produce quality rolled-angle solutions. With roll bending capabilities that achieve minimal distortion, we can fabricate steel angles to your requirements for a variety of applications. In addition, we offer metal cutting and finishing services to provide complete components ready for use.